Steam Injection Series UHT/HTST Processors
What are the Benefits of MicroThermics’ Steam Injection Series Processing Equipment?
- The accuracy to commercial processes, and ease-of use of our equipment:
- Enables researchers to quickly develop products and get them to market
- Reduces costs, minimizes development time & eliminates failed plant trials
- MicroThermics steam injection processors do the work of multiple pilot plant processors:
- They combine steam injection and indirect processing capabilities in one small cabinet
- This avoids the expense of purchasing, installing, operating, and maintaining multiple pilot systems
- The flexibility of MicroThermics Steam Injection lab processors enables clients to process the widest range of products on one machine:
- Dairy milks, Plant-based milks, protein shakes, puddings
- Juices, smoothies, teas, coffees, concentrates
- Simple set-up, ease of use, and intuitive controls:
- Reduce training requirement, minimize operator errors & maximize operating time
Insights of MicroThermics Steam Injection Series Lab UHT/HTST Processors
In the past decade, steam injection processing has increased in popularity. It enables long run times of products that may foul in an indirect process (like highly formulated plant-based beverages) and yield high-quality, smooth products. However, it is essential to find a match between the product and the process.
Some Steam Injection Series processors are capable of both steam injection and indirect UHT/HTST processing, providing developers with maximum processing capability in one piece of equipment. They are easy to use and the most accurate means to simulate commercial processes. This flexibility enables you to quickly move from R&D to production while eliminating costly failed plant trials.
What Products Can You Develop on the MicroThermics Steam Injection Series Processors?
- Plant-Based & Dairy Milks
- Protein Shakes & Nutritional
- Gravies / Cheese Sauces
- Juices, Teas & Coffees
- Juices with pulp
- Apple sauces
- Fruit Concentrates
- Smoothies & more!
What Processes Can You Run on the MicroThermics Steam Injection Series Processors?
- UHT Processing
- Low Acid Aseptic Processing
- Steam Injection Heating/Vacuum Cooling
- Indirect Heating
- Available Up/Down Stream Homogenization
- Extended Shelf Life (ESL)
- Continuous Cooking
- Hot-Fill with and without hold tube
- Pasteurization & Ultra-Pasteurization
- High Acid Aseptic Processing
- Starch Hydration
- Custom Processes
What Are The Applications Of This Equipment
- Formula Qualification
- Ingredient Qualification
- Taste Panels
- Trade Shows
- Shelf-Life Studies
- Other Custom & Basic Research
What are the key features of Development Series UHT/HTST Equipment?
- Accurate Process Simulation
- Simple Operation
- Touchscreen controls with operator guide and data acquisition
- Process and Product Flexibility
- Sanitary Design
- CIP cleaning and SIP Sterilization
- Convenient Lab Bench Enclosure
Who uses MicroThermics Processing equipment?
- Researchers and Food Scientists
- Food Manufacturers
- Plant-Based Food Manufacturers
- Beverage Manufacturers
- Ingredient and flavor companies
Electrically heated models-Development E-Series UHT/HTST
- Voltage: 1Ø and 3Ø
- Clean, Dry Culinary Steam
- City Water
- Cooling Water
- Control Air