Food and beverage industry continuous thermal processing provides excellent benefits including:
- Great flexibility
- Low operating costs and space requirements
- High levels of assurance
- High product quality
- Complete product consistency
Some industries have been slow to adopt continuous flow thermal processing because it was not feasible due to equipment size, or sterility assurances. However, as continuous flow pasteurization and aseptic processes have evolved, MicroThermics has been at the forefront of developing small-scale equipment, and this is rapidly changing.
Today, we have clients using our equipment to produce:
- Extracts for cancer treatment medications
- Sterilize microbial media, mammalian cell culture media, tissue culture media, and biofuel stock
- Sterilize solutions used in medications and other medical applications
Our equipment has enabled our clients to increase their products’ functionality and yields, reduce biological failures, and virtually eliminate variability of product quality. They have decreased their risks, and costs at the same time; A winning combination.